Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

NUMBERS


Often times I get questions such as:
  • How do I get clients?
  • How do I get more people to attend my workshops?
  • How do I get more people to attend my classes?
I know when trainers are asking this question they are asking because they have struggled and they are frustrated with their own results.

I know how they feel I have been there.



But the answer is simple “NUMBERS”. If you are looking to attract more clients, workshop and class attendees you need to get you message out in front of as many people as possible.

Yeah, so what kind of numbers are we talking about?

In my experience 10% of the people you reach out to will become a paying customer. So if for example you would like to have:
  • 100 new clients then you need to contact 1,000 prospects
  • 10 attendees in your workshop then you need to contact 100 prospects
  • 25 people in your classes then you need to contact 250 prospects
Get the picture?

So, what you need to do now is set some goals.
  • How many clients do you want?
  • How many workshop attendees do you want?
  • How many people do you want to attend your classes?
Once you set the goal then you can begin the “EXECUTION” process.

As a side note 10% is a reachable number and my experience is based on face to face interactions. With the onset of the social media boom your percentages will drop I would say 1-3% is an obtainable goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment